Monday, January 30, 2012

Where did January go??

Sheesh, this month is basically gone!! And I must say I feel like I have not managed to get much done!!  However, I did finish that sweet little backpack for the wee missy, I have a table runner almost complete, and 2 dresses cut out...just need to sew them together!! Had 2 birthday parties for the wee miss.

Along, with that was the every day stuff such as working full time, trying to make headway on the purging and cleaning of the home, working on arts and crafts with the kids and all the daily little life errands...AND the flu...oh that flu :(

FINALLY, everyone is healthy and just dealing with wee miss and some teething (which is almost done too..woohooo )

So, my plans for this weekend is to finish up that table runner, and maybe even the dresses. The dresses I was going to originally make for the girls for Christmas, but just ran out of time, so now I am determined to have them ready for Easter. The trick will be keeping them a surprise!!

Then I can move on to some other projects. Miss K really wants to get some more time on the sewing machine, so I think we will make some bean bags that she can take to the daycare. This way it teaches her sewing, and the great feeling of giving. I am sure that both her brother and sister will join in on this fun as well.

Ending on a sweet note, my dear son told me today "Mom, I am going to give you 20 pounds of smooches!!" Awwww, he is such a little sweetheart <3

No comments: