Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Getting back into the swing of things!

With all the holiday hustle and bustle, the family visits, parties and just fun, routines seem to have gone awry! Finally I am getting some sense of organization and routine back!

Today, the kids were back to smiles and almost back to listening much better, daily chores are getting all caught up and I am feeling a bit of breathing room...wooohooo!

Tonight has been a big relief, I have managed to get caught up on the laundry. It is all folded and in the morning shall be put away..phew what a relief, and trust me, if you could see me now, I am doing a huge happy dance!! Laundry is my LEAST favorite chore..blech ;)


      

I managed to get another side of my husbands wall hanging done last night!! This is FANTASTIC!! I can not wait to have this one completed, done, finished and off of my to do list! This one has taken me over a year to do and has challenged me every step of the way! When you all see it, it really looks simple, but it has been one that has pushed me out of my comfort zone and literally be a challenge every step of the way...nothing has been easy with this one...not even the binding..oiy!

Well off to make the to do list for tomorrow! Have a great night all!

Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way. 
Abraham Lincoln

No comments: