Sunday, September 19, 2010

Quiet weekend....

A few days ago I began feeling under the weather. I figured that it was due to being so tired.  Well, Friday I began to feel even worse, Saturday woke up feeling a bit worse and sore ribs from coughing. This morning I woke up feeling terrible. Worst I have felt in a long time. My ribs are terribly sore from coughing...picking up me wee little one sends sharp pains :( Luckily I have been able to rest most of the day. Had one on one time with each of the girls, why little mister had fun with daddy.

No sitting and sewing, but I have managed to pin together blocks to sew together when I am back to feeling better!!

Off to make a "to do" list for this week to keep me on track, focused and to get stuff done!!!

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

how lovely these Roses are. They just make me smile!

Christine :)

No comments: