Monday, September 13, 2010

does this count?

So I am trying to commit to sewing for 15 mins every day. Well, this week, that just is not an option.  With making 2 cakes this week, my sewing area becomes my cake area. And to be honest I really do not want to get cake, shortening, icing, or coloring on any of the fabrics I am working with right now.  BUT last night I ended up getting in 2 1/2 hours of sewing...yay for me :) I may get some time in tomorrow, but Wednesday and Thursday, there is no way!

Well kids were up at 7, I worked from 530-10 and I better get off of the computer so I can g and get some cleaning and other things done that still need doing. Hopefully I can get it all done and not be up until 2am ;)

At least next week is looking so much better so relaxation...WOoooHOoooo!!!

1 comment:

Ivory Spring said...

Of course it does... :) I would love to see pictures of the cakes.