Monday, August 30, 2010

Something new to me! Joined a Blog Hop!!

Well, I have been wanting to see more blogs out in blogging world, and  I have been hoping that more people would love to read my blog. So I have jumped on and joined the blog hop.

All blogs will have thumbnails linking to all the blogs participating in the hop. (Mine are on the right side of my blog). You can just click on the thumbnail and away you go!

I am so excited to read through all of the blogs and follow them, and I am hoping that I will get more followers to my little blog (I heart followers!) So feel free to follow me :)

Sit back, grab something to drink and enjoy the blog hop!

Also, feel free to join the blog hop, the more the merrier :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's so much fun!
I too have joined the blog hop!
I'll come back to read more about your work
Gina
http://gina-catswhiskers.blogspot.com/

Crafty Girl Creations said...

I agree Gina, this is fun!! I will hop on over to you blog and enjoy some good reading :)