Thursday, April 8, 2010

Almost done!

Well, I have diligently been working on my husbands quilt, and I am happy to say that I have only 8 more pieces to applique stitch, and then the quilting and Sashiko! I am so excited about that!! My husband, Kayne, has been ever so patient in waiting for his quilt! I can not wait for it to be finished and be able to give it to him!!

A very good friend of mine, Bradie Sparrow, is having a give away on her blog, "A Quilty Kind of Girl" Her give away is for some Mistyfuse. This stuff looks fantastic, and I am looking forward to trying this out! May just try it on Kayne's quilt for basting it!

I am going to rest the rest of this evening, had a local quilt guild meeting earlier and found a few books in our library that I am going to go and browse, learn and get some more inspiration from. Hmmm, wonder how many more things I will want to add to my to do list, or "I would love to try that list" :)

No comments: